I really don't like bars. On the screen of course, I have no issues with bars on the real life, nobody doesn't like chocolate bars... and molten boron... Seriously, google it, nobody doesn't like molten boron.
I really hate when my screen have a huge set of bars on the top and on the bottom covering like two thirds of the screen, preventing me to use it for the thing I want to see. The screen that's mine, that I have payed for. With the money I earned using that little middle area the bars left for me.
Seriously, look at this screenshot! Look!
- One bar to start things and the menu... and the things that are running...
- One for tabs, everybody needs tabs.
- One for address and back and reload, we would all miss it if it wasn't there.
- Links. Well, my bad, I am to blame, I turned it on last week.
- One bar with the "hi!" and alike... every company needs to say hi.
- And the other search bar, it is always necessary, it is always there with the company logo. You have to have a company logo.
- Then the categories, yes, important, it is always good to know where you are. You are in the middle of the screen already!
- And a banner, again, you can't miss that, it is eating up your screen that you payed for, earning money for someone else. Someone else you don't even know.
- Then a message, why not. Very easy to create those.
- And an other message, come forth, there is plenty of room for everyone.
- And at the bottom a cryptic code, you never wanted.
- Then yes, one last bar with the window list to rule them all. This one must be given to mankind by Sauron... must be evil, but you can't live without it.
So my question is simple... SERIOUSLY?!